Pop quiz hot shot. If you could sleep with Carmen Electra, but in order to do so it had to be a threesome with Betsy Johnson, would you do it? Oh, and I’m not talking about Betsy Johnson just being in the room. I’m saying you got to take care of business until she says stop.

I’m going to say that 99% of you are saying yes, you’d do it. The other 1% of you are saying you’d do it without Carmen Electra.

After the break, there are some pictures of Carmen at Betsy’s fashion show that will help you with the fantasy…


Related Posts with Thumbnails