Heidi Klum

More like Germany’s Next Top MILF if you ask me. Gun to your head, who would you rather sleep with. An 80 year old Heidi Klum or a 25 year old Courtney Love? I think 95% of you would take Heidi, whereas the other 5% go with Courtney because you’ve already got a social disease so your not at risk of making your health worse.

More of Heidi doin’ her thing after the break…


Related Posts with Thumbnails