Heather Graham

I know that Heather Graham is an “actress”, but I’m a firm believer in the school of thought that actors are using 75% of their personality and the other 25% is just what the character needs to be. Which is why I think that Heather Graham is somewhat flaky and an animal between the sheets. Don’t argue against my statement because I’d hate for you to knock her off the pedestal I have in my head.

See more of Heather at some Hollywood Report bash after the break…


Related Posts with Thumbnails